Concrete Tank Services
DN Tanks Concrete Tank Services (CTS), a division of DN Tanks, offers the industry’s most reliable inspection, rehabilitation and retrofit services for all types of concrete tanks regardless of design or who built them. Whether your tank needs immediate attention, a scheduled inspection, or just a trained eye to consult on retrofit options; call the most experienced name in the business: DN Tanks CTS.
- Complete Structural Evaluation
- Code/Standards Compliance Testing
- Coating Evaluations
- Photographic and/or Video Documentation
- Condition Assessment Reports
We’ll make your old tank look like new again – inside and out.
We provide rehabilitation services for all different types of concrete tanks. Whether the issue is cosmetic, structural, operational, safety-related or if your facility is simply due for an upgrade, you can count on DN Tanks to come in, provide you with an accurate assessment, budget and project plan.
Often, time is of the essence. Particularly if the rehabilitation is addressing a water quality issue. We are accustomed to tight deadlines and will work with you to make sure the job is done right and on time.
- Epoxy Injection
- Interior/Exterior Coatings
- Structural Repairs
- Crack Repair
- Leak Remediation
- Interior/Exterior Cleanings
Improve performance, ensure compliance & extend the life of your concrete tank.
If your concrete tank needs to be retrofitted in order to comply with new regulatory requirements or simply to improve performance and better manage demand, we have the experience to get it done right.
Every job requires some level of customization to ensure that it’s done correctly and will last for generations to come. From a simple safety handrail system to a complete seismic upgrade, we bring the same level of commitment and expertise to every job.
- Seismic Upgrades
- Automatic Wash-Down Systems
- Additional Inlet/Outlet Pipes
- Additional Overflow Capacity
- Rerouting Overflows
- Safety and Security Enhancements
- Improved or Additional Roof or Wall Access
- Instrumentation Requirements
- Baffle Walls/Mixing Systems
- Antennae Support Structures